Tuesday, June 19, 2012

june wish list

I was thinking of a few hair and beauty products that I really want and decided to share them.

Curlformers. I've watched curlformers give naturals a stunning press-n-curl look, with No Heat! They're a bit pricey, but from what I've seen totally worth it.

Earrings.Lately I've been drawn to stud earrings. Since I wear my hair in protective styles I like to purchase earrings that really pop. So I'm loving the studs available at forever 21, they're bold, and attention grabbing and yet very ladylike-in other words: exactly what I'm looking for!



Turban Headbands.One of springs hottest trends are turban headbands, and its a trend I'd love to try out. However since trends come and go pretty quickly, rather than buy a headband I may only wear for a month, I think I may just buy a silk scarf and follow Naptural85's tutorial on how to tie my silk scarf into a turban-headband!


Summer Polish. I have a serious OPI nail polish addiction, and now that it's officially summer, it's time to brighten my polish collection with some pop colors.


what's on your shopping wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...