Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The It Color



Finding the right shade of polish to match my mood is essential. The problem (and reason I changed my nail color three times in two days) was that I wasn't sure what mood I wanted my nails to convey. The end of September is in sight, Halloween decorations are on display in stores, and I've already started thinking about the fall trends I want to incorporate into my wardrobe. I was in an Autumn state of mind, or so I thought. Thing is, I live in southern California and right now were in the middle of a random heat wave, with three digit temperatures. (Its crazy, ridiculously, unnecessarily HOT). The warm, subdued fall colors just didn't feel quite right.



So I reached for some of my summer brights and after careful deliberation, and one coat of polish, realized that the sunny yellow OPI polish, aptly named The It Color, was in fact the color my mood was looking for.



Have you transitioned into fall nail colors already? If so let me know what your knew it color is!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...