Friday, September 14, 2012

YouTube curly: allthatsgold


I was inspired to go natural when my cousin introduced me to Kimmaytube, a natural hair vlogger. Watching her hair's growth and transformation made me believe that it was possible to have the kind of hair that I wanted. It's been almost two years since I watched that first video and in that time I've watched and subscribed to several different YouTube curlyies. One of my favs is Christi, and her channel is called allthatsgold.
On her channel you'll find tips for transitioning, a how to on straightening your hair and returning it back to it's curly state without heat damage, product reviews, hair styling tips and more!

Her latest vid she shows how to get a VERY defined flat twistout, check it out below. . .


Thanks for watching . . . Be Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...