Monday, October 29, 2012

A picture worth 1000 words. . .or at least 3 inches

I wore braids as a protective style for a major part of my transition to natural hair. Keeping my hair in this protective style allowed it to grow. Anything you do to your hair,styling wise, can cause breakage so I was really nervousness that once I took my hair out of braids, I wouldn't be able to retain length the way I did when I was in braids.

If there's one thing I've learned in my natural journey, it's so important to take pictures!When I compared the two photos of my hair length on freshly washed hair, I couldn't believe how much my hair had changed. I knew my hair had grown, but it was amazing to see the difference. Even if you're not a blogger, make sure you're snapping pictures just for your own personal records so that you can watch your growth. It's really inspiring!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...