Thursday, November 22, 2012

Cosmo Not Tonight Honey

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday! I had a bit too much fun while taking the photos to show off my nails. Hope you enjoy my odd since of humor.

 

I'm wearing OPI's Cosmo Not Tonight Honey, which is a gorgeous champagne type color, which is like a nude on my skin tone. I love the satin smooth color, it's neutral so it goes with everything and you can dress it up if necessary, which is why I picked it. I needed something versatile, relaxed for the Thanksgiving holiday, and dressy because I'm going somewhere special on Sunday.

There's so much I'm thankful for this year, my family, friends, my health, and the joy of seeing another year. Happy Turkey Day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...