Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Holiday highlights

I wanted to do something special with my hair for Christmas. I knew I didn't want to straighten it-which is what I usually do when I want a different look, and while browsing through Sally's beauty supply I spotted streaks and tips temporary hair color-perfect!

 

It's very easy to apply, and the best part is that it's temporary so I'm not putting my hair through the potentially harsh process of dying it. I choose the color gold dust, and they have so many different color options, I think next I'll try a crazy fun color like pink or blue.

 

 

I really love this hair color, it's easy to apply, and it fades by the next day, so it's not a big commitment, you can change up your look however you'd like.

Have you ever colored your hair? Would you ever put a really bold color in your hair like purple or blue, if so what color would you do?

Posh Urbanite

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...