Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to those that celebrate the birth of Christ and happy holidays to those that don't :) I love this time of year, it's so much fun to get together with family and friends.

Christmas Eve I went to my parent house to see my brother and his family, (he was spending Christmas with his fiancé's family).

Christmas morning the hubby and I went to see Django Unchained. I'm not really into westerns but this was such a good movie. The acting was excellent, the plot was engaging, and the there were some surprisingly funny moments, I highly recommend this movie!

After the movie we went to my best friend's (who I call my sister) house. It was a full house, my parents, my in laws, my sister's parents and grandparents, her husbands sister and three kids, my hubby's brother, and of course my sister's daughter-my niece Dominique, who I adore!

 

 

 

 

I hope you all are enjoying the holiday season! I'll be posting my Christmas haul soon.

Merry Christmas!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...