Tuesday, December 4, 2012

my grown up Christmas list

Ok, it's official, I love really girly stuff. Pink, and frilly, with bows and sparkly things, I'm not afraid to admit it. Although, I have to be honest it wasn't until I began making a list of all the things that I'm hoping to get my hands on this holiday season, that I realized just how sugar and spice and all things nice, my list actually is.
Anywho, here's what I want to see under my tree this year. . .

1. hairbows: A trendy update for all of the flowers I used to adorn my hair with and I love these cute little hair accessories, and the amazing $2.80 price at Forever 21 makes this a perfect stocking stuffer.

2. blazer: I blame this on my Scandal addiction, weeks of watching Olivia Pope (Kerry Washington) mesh power and femininity in her style has me wanting more tailored pieces in my wardrobe.

3. bow flats: I love heels as much as the next girl, but when I saw these flats at old navy the last time I was there, I fell in love instantly. They were just so . . .ME.

4. book: Olivia Pope isn't the only powerful woman who inspires my style, and Michelle Obama is a style icon that I can't get enough of. while most books go straight to my Kindle these days, this one I'll be buying a hard copy so that I can add it to my collection of style books.

5. lipgloss: While I've yet to find the perfect shade of pink, a search that I'm currently on and will share with you once I find it, I have found my perfect lipgloss, and it's made by stila. their lip glaze glides on smooth, isn't sticky, and has great color payoff.

6. mac: have you seen mac's holiday collection?! it's as girly as I am, and it made my list not because I need to have this mac collection, but because I can't not have one of these when the packaging is that cute!

What's on your Christmas list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...