Tuesday, December 11, 2012

office Christmas lunch

It's become our office tradition to go to Rosa Mexicana Restaurant at LA Live for our Christmas lunch. The food is amazing, and its always fun to take a break from work and just have some fun!

I ordered the Chicken Tortilla Pie, it was SO DELICIOUS. It's tortillas with chicken, cheese, peppers and I can't remember what the green sauce is, but it was yummy! The other two ladies in the photos, those are my bosses. I work for a small business, and I'm fortunate to work for two people who I really love.



I wanted to do something a little bit different with my hair so I added a flat twist to my two day old two strand twist out. Such an easy way to add a lil flair to your hairstyle.

I hope you're enjoying the holiday season, I for one cannot wait for my Christmas vacation.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...