Saturday, December 29, 2012

YouTube curly: liquidlinerlover

The youtube curly-haired community is large and growing all the time. With so many amazing natural hair guru's out there it helps to get a little direction on what so great about them that makes them worth subscribing to.

I'm here to help you with that.

I found liquidlinerlover because of her exceptional makeup skills, and I subscribed to her makeup channel before she merged her beauty and natural hair channels. Now that she has, I not only get her glam makeup, but I enjoy watching her style her gorgeous curls as well!

From a chic top knot, to a two strand twist out, to a fro with amazing definition AND volume (a skill I've yet to master, I always seem to sacrifice one for the other) her channels will give you tips on achieving all these looks and more.

Check out one of her fabulous hair tutorials below, and then head over to YouTube and subscribe!

 

Do you know an amazing YouTube curly or are you an amazing YouTube curly? If so post your channel name in the comments so I can check it out, and feature you in a future post!

 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much I'm feel so honored to be mentioned on your blog and I feel inspired to keep going because I know that you're inspired so thank you for this xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...