Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Better than Good Hair release day!

The wait is finally over! A few weeks ago I was on the twitter, when I came across a tweet that Nikki, founder of CurlyNikki.com, was releasing a book on natural hair. Within seconds I was on Amazon placing a pre-order for the kindle version of the book.

Then, I had to wait. And wait. For January 29th to finally get here so I could read it. Today is a good day, it's Curly Nikki book day!

I'm so excited for this book and I hope you'll pick up a copy as well. You can purchase the book in paperback or the kindle version HERE.

I'll do a review after I've had a chance to read it, and let you know my thoughts.

What's your favorite book on natural hair?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...