Thursday, January 10, 2013

Curl crush: Jerrika Hinton

I remember Jerrika Hinton's scene stealing performance on Scandal, where she matched wits and words with Harrison (Columbus Short). It was a short scene but there was something about her that caught my attention, beside the fact that she's a talented actress, it was her gorgeous natural hair. Pulled simply into a chic puff. She just seemed so real, and relatable-(kind of amazing that you could get all that from hair). But there aren't too many actresses rocking their natural hair, so it was really nice to see.

Check out these curls. . . Fabulous right!

Recently, she's landed the role of Dr. Stephanie Edwards one of the new interns on Grey's Anatomy, her character has all the passion, brilliance, and ruthlessness of a young Christina Yang. It's a joy to watch her contend with the other interns.

Not mention Dr. Edwards is now the third member of the Jackson/April love triangle, and while I'm sadly certain he's going to break her heart, I'm excited to see how it plays out.

BTW!
I've started following her on twitter, and if you're not I highly recommend it, she has the most amazing sense of humor- her description states: you probably recognize me from being awesome- her personality is just as amazing as her curls!

Will you be watching Grey's Anatomy tonight?



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...