Tuesday, February 12, 2013

curl crush: Amandla Stenberg


In curly ringlets, a chic top knot, or pressed straight, Amandla Stenberg's tresses are phenomenal! The up and coming actress who's breakthrough roles in Columbiana and The Hunger Games have made her a household name is one of my new favorite actresses and a natural hair icon-in-the-making.


 Her thick healthy curls are always styled so well, and the budding fashion icon who loves The Devil Wears Prada-(which made me love her even more), since that's one of my favorite movies-has graced many red carpets lately with a look that's so posh!
I adore the sophisticated braided up do she wore to the Breaking Dawn 2 premier-stunning! And how glam did she look on the red carpet at the NAACP awards where she was nominated for a best supporting actress award.
While I'm looking forward to Catching Fire, I'm really sad she won't be in the movie, and I'm sure that whatever she does next, I'll be watching, and not just for incredible acting skills but to see what hair style she'll be rocking next.

Want to wear this Rue inspired Style. Start with a well moisturized Wash N Go, give yourself a side part and add a two strand twist to the front of your hair.

Who's your curl crush?

2 comments:

  1. She is too cute! i loved her in the hunger games!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I loved her in the Hunger Games as well! I checked out your blog, you have great style!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...