Wednesday, February 13, 2013

first impressions: frizz free curl mousse

Last night I was at target shopping for a box of heart shaped chocolate for the hubby for Valentines day. All the way in the back by the seasonal isle (not on the hair/beauty isle where the rest of the Shea Moisture display is) I found a disply of their new products.I picked up the The Frizz Free Curl Mousse and the Extra-Moisturizing Detangler. These new products have only been released to a few Targets, so I was bummed when I didn't see them on the regular hair isle and just assumed that my local target wasn't one of the chosen ones. So I was thrilled at my accidental discovery!I'm always fighting frizz so I was so excited to try out the Frizz Free Curl Mousse.

The directions say to use on freshly washed hair, and I didn't have a chance to wash my hair last night but I tried it out anyway. While I'm not seeing a big difference on frizz yet, I will say that it has left my hair feeling so SOFT and MOISTURIZED! It's really amazing, because I didn't even use a sealant, I just parted my hair in four large sections. Sprayed with water to make my hair damp, and then applied 3 pumps of the product into each section and then braided each section. When I took my hair down this morning I was really happy with how my hair felt.

I'll be doing an official review of both products after I've had a chance to use them on my normal wash day!Also if you're as big a fan of Shea Moisture products as I am, make sure to enter my current GIVEAWAY to win some of my favorite Shea Moisture products!

 

2 comments:

  1. I love the results of your hair! It turned out really beautiful!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...