Wednesday, February 20, 2013

posh picks: beauty must haves!


1. Maybeline Fit Me Foudation. This drugstore foundation gives beautiful even coverage, that's very natural and buildable!
2. NYX Matte Lipstick. The shade Euro Trash is perfect giving me a nude lip with a subtle hint of pink. It's gorgeous and my go to when I'm wearing a dramatic eyeshadow look.
3. L'Oreal Mascara. The volume this gives my lashes is incredible, I love it! I buy the color blackest black and it makes my lashes look thick and full. 
4. Urban Decay Naked 2. Perfect for an every day eye or smokey eye, this is my go to eyeshadow pallet!
5. EOS lip balm. There are so many lip balms available, but I fell in love with the adorable packaging of this egg shaped lip balm.
6. MAC paint pot in painterly. I use this as a base on top of my primer, and it makes my eyeshadows last all day and the colors really pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...