Saturday, March 2, 2013

I'm so FABB!

I was looking for a conference to attend this year to help develop my blogging skills. I'm fully committed to making The Posh Urbanite the best blog it can be, and I know I have a lot to learn. I started looking for a conference in LA, and quickly realized that Lucky FABB West was exactly what I was looking for. A conference for Fashion and beauty bloggers with panels/sessions that range from diversifying content to beauty tips from the pros, and is headlined by none other than Drew Barrymore!

I knew the moment I found it that it was a cant miss event. But Lucky FABB is an invite only event, so I signed up for the mailing list and submitted my request for an invite. Then waited on pins and needles hoping for an email.

 

Wednesday I opened my email and saw the 5 words I'd been waiting to hear: You're invited to FABB West!

I'm so excited, now all I have to do is wait (im)patiently and decide what to wear!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...