Monday, April 29, 2013

Dulce Candy & Morgan Bishopp Meet & Greet @ Tous!

I've been a Dulce Candy fan since I first started watching her videos two years ago. So I was super excited when I found out she was having a meet and greet at Tous in Los Angeles. (I get so excited when there are local events that I want to go to, because there are so many events I hear about that aren't local for me.) it was such a fun event, I went after work with my bestie and we got to meet Dulce Candy and Morgan Bishopp, another beauty blogger I did not know before the event but I'm now subscribed and a big fan of hers!

The venue was a little small for the crowd, but so beautiful and the Tous jewelry and handbags are absolutely gorgeous. I had to many favorites, they're not in my budget yet, but I hope one day!



BTW, I have some really fun events coming up so if you're not already following me on Instagram you should!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...