Saturday, April 6, 2013

The Lucky Urbanite: pre - FABB party

Blogging has gone from being my hobby to an obsession, I absolutely love it! So I wanted to attend a blogging conference to learn some skills that would make me a better blogger for you! Lucky Magazine's Fashion and Beauty Blogger (FABB) conference was exactly what I was looking for and more.

The two day conference kicked off with a pre-FABB Aloxxi event at The Grove, giving us the chance to mingle, learn about the new Aloxxi hair products, get some dry styling, and see the beautiful clothes at Stylehaus (the event location).

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Hey Shawnte! It was so nice meeting you briefly at Lucky Fabb! Hope you had an awesome time! Didn't you love the gift bags?! Let's keep in touch :) xoxo

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll keep in touch for sure, It was so nice meeting you!

      Delete
  2. Love the shots you got of this pre-party! Hope you had as much of a blast at FABB as I did! I love your blog background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shawnte! It was so great to meet you at the Aloxxi event. Thank you for posting this photo, so cute! You looked fabulous and I love, LOVE your eye make-up! I could definitely take some tips from you! I am already counting down to next year and I hope we stay in touch until then. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...