Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Carefree Beach Hairstyle

The weather is warming up, summer is almost here, and this hairstyle is fun and easy and perfect for a relaxing day at the beach! All you need for this look is a Goody mini claw clip or 2 bobby pins!

To prep for this look put your hair in a flat twist out
Apply oil to your hands before removing twists to avoid frizz
Pick out hair for volume (don't pull the pick all the way through your curls just enough to lift the roots)
Separate a section above each ear, apply Curls Passion Fruit Curl Control Paste to that section for sleek edges, and then two strand twist that section.
Pull your two strand twists behind your head and secure with a Goody Mini Claw clamp or two bobby pins
Leave a few pieces out to frame your face or if its too hot pull this pieces back behind the twists as well, and your carefree beach look is finished!

2 comments:

  1. I love your beach looks! Also, I don't have curly hair but when I hair is tangled, I always grab conditioner and put it on my hands before I start pulling my hair apart. I've never tried oil, but since I get mixed results with conditioner, I will give it a shot next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank so much! Be careful with oil if you have straight hair. Our hair naturally produces oil, but if you have curly hair it's harder for the oil to get down the hair shaft. Straight hair doesn't have that problem, so use the oil lightly! thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...