Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Ipsy and Generation Beauty

If you are addicted to YouTube beauty tutorials like I am, then I'm sure you already know Michelle Phan and perhaps you've already heard about Ipsy. Well, I don't know what rock I've been under because I just learned about her company Ipsy. Which has this great monthly glam bag service, which sends you 4-5 samples of beauty products for just $10 a month (no shipping charges)!
Check out the video below to learn more about Ipsy


Ipsy is also hosting an event called Generation Beauty at LA Live in downtown Los Angeles. It's a 3 day event for beauty bloggers to give us the opportunity to learn how to improve our blogging skills and network with other bloggers and brands.
Want to go to generation beauty? Click here to purchase a ticket and use the code: IPSY to recieve a 25% discount on the ticket!

I'm a glam bag subscriber now, and I'll be sharing them with you all starting with the May glam bag.
Are you an IPSY glam bag subscriber? Do you subscribe to any makeup monthly subscription service?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...