Saturday, May 11, 2013

Ladisav Interviews the Posh Urbanite

Ladisav is a website that encourages women to reach for their dreams, and I was honored that they wanted to interview me. I have so many dreams that I'm pursuing, and my decision to go natural and begin blogging about has changed my life.

Here's a snippet of the Interview, for the full story please click HERE

1. Introduce yourself and your hair (texture)…

My name is Shawnte and I have naturally curly hair. My hair texture is 3C, and the curl pattern is tighter in the back and gets a little looser around my face.

2. Why did you decide on being natural? Your inspirations?

I decided to go natural because my cousin went natural and I was so in love with her hair. I asked her how she did it and she introduced me to the YouTube. It was wonderful, there was so much information online that I could easily watch and learn.

My cousin has been a big inspiration and supporter on my hair journey and I’ve also been inspired by bloggers/vloggers like KimmayTube, Naptural85, and CristiGold. I watched so many of their videos and it kept me going when I would get discouraged or frustrated while I was transitioning.

Also please make sure to like Ladisav on Facebook!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...