Thursday, June 13, 2013

Happy Birthday 2 Me!!! + 28 facts about me

Today is my 28th Birthday!!! To celebrate I thought I'd share a few personal details about myself with all of you. I've read these on other blogs and I always think they're so fun and interesting to get to know a little more personal details about them. So I hope you enjoy. Here goes. . .
  1. My favorite food is Pizza (If I could I'd eat it for every meal)
  2. I have a Disney music playlist on my IPod with the soundtrack songs from my favorite movies when I was a kid.
  3. I'm an optimistic person, I try to see the good in things.
  4. I love the summer!
  5. My dream home would be on the beach, with the ocean as my front yard
  6. My favorite color is Pink
  7. I love to drive, and my husband hates to.
  8. My husband and I were best friends for a year before we started dating, and I think he's the most amazing friend I've ever had
  9. I love home decor but have no natural aptitude for it
  10. I was a cheerleader in high school
  11. I have one younger brother and always wanted a sister (so now I call my best friends my sisters)
  12. I'm really shy, and sometimes I wish I were braver
  13. I am the self proclaimed 'worlds biggest daddy's girl'
  14. I was born and raised in Southern California
  15. I don't eat spicy food
  16. I used to work at Burke Williams Day Spa and sometimes I miss how peaceful working in a spa can be.
  17. I don't play an instrument unless you count the PlayStation Rock Band drums and keyboard.
  18. I love to read
  19. I've been married 5 years and counting
  20. I rarely go a whole week without talking to my mom on the phone
  21. I love going to the movies
  22. I'm a cat person, but my husband hates cats
  23. When I was 6 I wanted to be a doctor or a figure skater
  24. I can be pretty clumsy, sometimes I trip over my own feet in flats. Thankfully, I've never broken any bones!
  25. I believe work weeks should be 4 days and weekends should be 3 days
  26. I hate being late to anything. I usually do my best to arrive early
  27. I would love to visit all the fashion capitals of the world (Paris, Milan, New York, London, Hong Kong) someday
  28. last but not least. . . I'm so grateful to have found blogging, it has made since of all things I've always loved doing but had no idea how to put together and I'm grateful for all of you, thank you!
That was a lot of random facts about me. I hope it was interesting. Please leave a few random facts about you in the comments, I'd LOVE to read them! And to all the June babies out there, Happy Birthday to you as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...