Monday, June 3, 2013

My GenBeauty Experience pt. 1

When I found out about Generation Beauty, I thought it was going to be an amazing opportunity to learn more about beauty blogging, meet some of my favorite bloggers in person, network with brands, and that I would gain some skills to help make me a better blogger for all of you. It was all of that and more! This event far exceeded my expectations and I'm so thrilled that I attended.
The moment saw the schedule they emailed out-the panels, the workshops, the challenges- I knew I was in for a fun filled weekend, I met and made new friends as well as YouTube gurus that I've been watching for years, and had one of the most amazing experiences of my life (but more about that later).
Here are some pics from this weekend
There's so much more to share, so keep your eye on my blog this week for more!


2 comments:

  1. Yay so glad you got to meet some awesome ladies! I can't wait until next year already...it was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! I had the best time, I can't wait to go again next year :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...