Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Easy Nail Art Tutorial with KISS nails

One of my most requested videos lately has been a request for nail art tutorials. I decided to start with a tutorial that was very easy to do and is super cute! Using KISS nail decals I added a gorgeous floral design to my ring finger accenting the coral OPI polish (Melon of Troy). To see how I got this look check out the videos below.
The first shows how I apply my favorite KISS adhesive nails, and the second video has the nail art tutorial!

Although I like to keep my nails shorts and natural looking, I prefer wearing the adhesive nails to give my nails the perfect shape, length, and my polish goes on smoothly with no air bubbles. I love these nails!





Have you tried KISS nail designs? Did you like them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...