Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Twist Out Tip! How to get definition at the root


Twist outs are one of the most popular natural hair styles. It was the first natural hairstyle I learned and mastered and still love to wear.
I was asked the following question on my Facebook page:

"How do you keep your roots from looking puffy? My twistouts always look messy because of this." -Aaliyah


My roots were a primary concern when I began doing my twist outs, for the same reason that Aaliyah mentioned, I didn't like the puffy natural texture at the root not matching the defined twistout pattern. In this video I show you how I get a consistent twistout pattern without puffy roots!


Do you have any natural hair styling questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...