Sunday, October 6, 2013

Organizing my hair products

I'll admit it, I'm a bit of a hair product junkie. Ok maybe more than a bit. Add to that my CurlKit subscription, which sends me natural hair samples every month and I've accumulated a nice collection of hair products. So I had to find a way to store them so that they were easily accessible and organized. I purchased my "hair box" at a local box box store called Big Lots, but you can also find them at Target.

It sit under my bathroom sink so it's easy to reach and I can see all my products at a glance. The problem is that I tend to toss things into my box and so it gets pretty messy. I was going to re-organize it and decided to share that with you. Check it out in the video below!

Do you use any of these products? Which are your favorites?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...