Friday, November 22, 2013

Blogging Break

This was such a difficult decision to make, because I love my blog and I don't want to take a break. But my schedule is too busy, with work, school, and life. So I've decided to take a break and as soon as I finish school I'll be back for my blog because I love to write.

I will still be updating my YouTube channel, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram so please follow me there. Thank you so much for all of your support! I have some exciting things I'm working on always wanting to improve and make this a make this a fun and informative experience.


  1. Shawnte! I've missed you while you've been on break, but are you coming to FABB this Spring? Let me know, I'm trying to make up my mind. :)

    1. Hi Ana! sorry it took so long I've just moved (which took up soooo much time and energy-lol) I REALLY want to go to FABB but not sure if I'll b able to. I'll let you know if I do get a ticket.

  2. I love your hair now! It is so beautiful and really suits your face! Amazing definition too! I totally have to try the curls cashemire jelly one day! Please Visit:

    curly hair product
    Hair Products For Women

  3. I know about all blog info, i hope this is good services to hair care.
    Rubin Extensions
    Hair Extensions Perth


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...